Vasuda Salon has ReOpened
We really miss you and can’t wait to see your faces soon. June 5th Washington State governor allowed us to reopen and we've been slowly and cautiously opening our schedule to accommodate your appointment requests. So far it's been a week since reopening and clients have been happy and in good spirits. We are only sending this email to our loyal clients first, as our schedule is filling up. Find an Appointment.
It's been a quarter of a year since the world got a haircut or color and we are so excited to be back. During this time we've been deep cleaning both salons and have made some improvements. Vasuda Salon will be following guidelines, procedures, and recommendations from Washington State, CDC, and Professional Beauty Association.
As licensed service providers Safety and Sanitation makes up half of our training. That said, it has been a time to review our procedures and hone our skills. Below are additional steps we are taking and details on what to expect at your next appointment.
What to Expect from Us
• We've added a sanitation station for clients.
• Vasuda Salon Stylists will wear masks while performing services
• Full Sanitation of all stations, chairs, and services fixtures before your service.
• Vasuda Salon Stylists have additional Safety and Sanitation Certification.
• Vasuda Salon Stylists have COVID -19 Certification.
• We have extended clean-up time reducing appointment availability while adding additional days to accommodate clients.
• Reducing the traffic in the waiting area.
• We have temporarily discontinued some services to reduce salon traffic (i.e. Touch up Trims, Beard Trims, Waxing Services)
• Full disinfection of the common areas
o Desk and seating
o Hood dryers
o Doorknobs and retail area
• If an employee or any member of their household is sick they are asked to stay home.
• Stations are 6 feet apart and
We will be keeping 25% to fire code capacity in order to accommodate proper social distancing.
What We Expect from You
• If you, any member of your household are sick reschedule your appointment.
• Come alone
• Check in at the front desk. But you may need to wait off-premises (in your car) until your stylist's station is ready.
• Mask Up: come to your appointment with "over the ear" mask that covers the mouth.
• Disposable masks are best, we have a limited amount to purchase.
• Sanitize your hands upon entry.
• Reduce phone use while during your service.
• Touchless Payment: We will ask you to swipe your card and verbally add tips. The receipt will be emailed to you directly.
• Our complimentary beverage offering has been temporarily suspended.